Submission of documents and quotations
- For instant quotations and ease of service, we advise customers to submit all of their documents via email to: enquiries@LondonTranslationHouse.co.uk
- However, if you prefer, you may also deliver your documents in person at our offices. For guaranteed services, please make an appointment before you visit us.
- Alternatively, to have your documents sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, please click here
- Please ensure that all documents presented for translation are legible and free from obscuring marks.
- Hand-written texts can prove to be difficult in terms of legibility, to remedy this, customers are asked to provide us with an alternative (typed) text.
- Scanned documents should be set at 300 dpi in JPG or PDF format.
- Official documents/certificates which have information/data on their reverse side, must have all such information/data included for translation.
- Please ensure we have all your postal details including house/flat number and post code.
- To enable us contact you, please provide a contact telephone number.
- Please provide a colour scan of photos, passports or any other ID. Please also ensure that name spellings are accurate.
Please direct all your enquiries to: enquiries@LondonTranslationHouse.co.uk
Certification of your documents
Please note that certification of documents applies only to the authentication of the accuracy of the translation work we have undertaken i.e. that the information/data has been transmitted accurately from the source language to the target language. This means that responsibility for the authenticity of the original content, the intellectual property and all such legally-binding matters rests with the customer.
Your translated documents returned by your dedicated post service or by email or electronic copy.